Greater Boston Plotter Repair Specialists
Plotters are great machines 99 percent of the time. They are enough to drive you crazy the other 1 percent. To avoid the tough times, Terminal recommends proactive maintenance, which expands plotter lifetime and minimizes plotter repair costs. Terminal’s certified engineers specialize in the following plotter repair services:
For the latest printer and plotter repair tips, visit the printer repair
section of the Terminal blog.